This Artic Char recipe is delicious. It is simple and easy, but the taste comes out very elegant. Perfect for fancy dinners, or when your just feeling like having a good, lemony fish.
The recipe calls for lime instead of lemon, but I like the zest the lemon brought. Also I didn't have any lime at the time.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200 degrees C). Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
2. Sprinkle zest of a lemon over the char.
3. Squeeze that lemon into a blender thing. I used the Ninja smoothie cup.
4. Then add 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil...
5. 1/2 cup of sherry wine...
6. 4 1/2 sprigs of rosemary, leaves stripped. And 3 gloves of garlic, peeled.
7. Pulse until garlic is finely chopped, approx. 7 pulses.
8. Place char on baking sheet with parchment paper, cover with garlic sauce. Salt and pepper. Sprinkle about 1 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper.
9. Place into preheated oven, bake for about 12-15 minutes. When the char is almost done, turn on broil for a few minutes, until nice and brown.
10. Place on plate, cover with sauce, and for a special touch add a sprig of Lemon Balm. Looks good, tastes good, everyone's happy! :)
This recipe comes from http://allrecipes.com/recipe/223074/oh-my-arctic-char/