Oh My Artic Char!
This Artic Char recipe is delicious. It is simple and easy, but the taste comes out very elegant. Perfect for fancy dinners, or when your just feeling like having a good, lemony fish.
The recipe calls for lime instead of lemon, but I like the zest the lemon brought. Also I didn't have any lime at the time.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200 degrees C). Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
2. Sprinkle zest of a lemon over the char.
3. Squeeze that lemon into a blender thing. I used the Ninja smoothie cup.
4. Then add 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil...
5. 1/2 cup of sherry wine...
6. 4 1/2 sprigs of rosemary, leaves stripped. And 3 gloves of garlic, peeled.
7. Pulse until garlic is finely chopped, approx. 7 pulses.
8. Place char on baking sheet with parchment paper, cover with garlic sauce. Salt and pepper. Sprinkle about 1 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper.
9. Place into preheated oven, bake for about 12-15 minutes. When the char is almost done, turn on broil for a few minutes, until nice and brown.
10. Place on plate, cover with sauce, and for a special touch add a sprig of Lemon Balm. Looks good, tastes good, everyone's happy! :)
This recipe comes from http://allrecipes.com/recipe/223074/oh-my-arctic-char/
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Hi, I'm Kayla. I have red hair and freckles. I love God, kittens, coffee, reading, and Disney. :)