These are silicone freezy pop containers. The recipe I am using is a dairy free, egg free fudge popsicle recipe, but they are super delicious. And super creamy. Perfect for the hot summers we've been getting recently.
1. First you put 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk into a saucepan, sprinkle 2 1/2 tsp. of gelatin over it. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
2. While the gelatin mixture is blooming, put 2 cups of full fat coconut milk into a medium saucepan. Pour 1/2 cup of Maple Syrup into it.
3. Mix 1/4 cocoa powder...
4. A dash of vanilla...
5. And a sprinkle of sea salt.
6. Mix it all together and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
7. After the 5 minutes pour the gelatin mixture into the fudge and mix until gelatin is dissolved.
8. Get out your freezy molds, clean them out before you do anything else.
9. Let the fudge stuff cool before pouring them into the molds. If you are using the ones I used, do not pour it strait in, like I did at first. You will make a mess, like I did. Instead, use a funnel and a scoop. That way you have less a chance to make a mess.
10. Put the freezies into the freezer, and let freeze over night.
And there you have it, delicious dairy-free popsicles that come out easily, and just taste, mmm... so good!
Joyoldelf Silicone Ice Pop Mould Set - Popsicle Maker Moulds - Set of 10
CDN$ 13.99 FREE SHIPPING.